Downloading Your Images
THE VIEWING GALLERY
You can access the gallery HERE to download low-resolution images of your pug. SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW for how to download your images.
Gallery Link: http://frolicphotography.zenfolio.com/mke
The gallery will remain visible for 3 months before being archived (you’ll receive an email when the images are live and a reminder before the images are archived). Prints and other goodies are also available through this gallery. Discounts on regular pricing will be available; see Ordering Page for discount info and important details about print orders.
HOW DO I FIND MY PUG IN THE VIEWING GALLERY?
Finding your pug is easy. You can enter your pug’s name, pug # or browse all images by clicking on ‘Milwaukee’ under the SHOW ME THE PUGS.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY IMAGES?
Your free low resolution downloads are available directly from the gallery. These images cannot be printed,
but are licensed to you for free, unlimited personal web use. By downloading these images, you are agreeing
to abide by this licensing agreement (view license).
1. Hover over the image of your pug, a menu will appear in the left corner
2. Click BUY in the menu
3. Select low res digi download , add to cart
4. Proceed to checkout ** there will be no payment at checkout**
5. Accept licensing agreement
6. You will receive an email receipt with a link to your download.